Thursday, April 7, 2011

Night of Nights


Day 3

A picture of your favorite night

A few nights ago, I just sat outside for a solid time. No excuses- I just really needed time with the Lord to hear Him and give Him a small fraction of the time He so completely deserves to reply to the love gushed out on me each day. While sitting in the damp grass, staring into the space of eternity and all He created on the canvas before me (as a masterpiece created for us!!!) I felt this reassurance and heard this calming voice cover my thoughts of doubt, saying "It is TIME. You are going to love where I take you. Just let go of that hand and take hold of mine."
There are SO many nights I will treasure forever. Nights at camp, goofing off with friends, nights of intentional worship and prayer, nights of profound realizations, and this night of clear, pointed guidance that I had been waiting for, for a very long time. *heavy sigh of relief*

No comments:

Post a Comment