Monday, April 4, 2011

Huckleberry Friends.



Day 2

  • A person who you have been the closest to for the longest time

I am so privileged to know this gal- We met when I was about 12, and she was 16-17, and hit it off quickly. She was so fun and quirky- Living in the country, collecting vintage wear, and dreaming of being a novelist/playwright... Conversations progressed to pen-pal letters and long phone calls, followed by drama work together with MCO productions. She is one of the best listeners and advice givers I know, and we've really grown through a lot of adolescence with each other's guidance and witness. It's been decided that we be old cronies together, living up our last days together after our supposed husbands are gone and we have nothing better to do than sit on the wrap-around porch and knit. : )

Love you my salty Huckleberry friend (haha).

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, thanks! Love you too, me old crony!

    ReplyDelete